Search This Blog

Thursday, September 3, 2015

Golden

OIt was so wonderful to have my parents here for a few days in July!
Dinner at Tortuga's, one of my favorites! Caribbean themed with incredible seafood!
Panoramic view
Poodle Whisperer
We spent a good amount of our time in Golden, CO... about 45-60min away from where we are located.
We stayed at the Table Mountain Inn, this was our view! The hotel was really incredible... well themed, beautiful, clean, and dog friendly. Best of all, you're right in the middle of everything.
Night view




Bar/restaurant at the hotel

Clear Creek River

My mother and I both had great finds at a local consignment shop! I grabbed an African print maxi dress and my mother found that adorable floral skirt.

Sherpa House! I tend to shy away from Indian food as it's so heavy (but delicious).... I make an exception for the Sherpa House. It reminds me of Yak and Yeti and Disney World :)


1 comment:

  1. Oh...so fun to visit you guys in Longmont and for all of us to go to Golden! Enjoyed the walks, food, views, Clear Creek River, and the company!

    ReplyDelete