Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Florida Trip: Last Day

Our last day at the parks was beautiful and so much fun. We spent the morning at Magic Kingdom...

Crane = still there. At least the sun was shining!

I'll never get tired of this sign.

Tiki Room in the distance.
Tiki!

Treehouse ropes

Explorer Brent

Water buckets.

Gorgeous river and lush greenery


Nothing like ice cream on Main Street!
Remember that foot injury from a few days ago. Oh, it got BAD this day. I was hobbling around, trying to hide it (unsuccessfully) from Brent. Also, I had apparently been having too much fun because I burst a blood vessel in my eye! Oh, I was struggling. We took the boat over to the Polynesian around noon for some rest....
View of the new bungalows.

More bungalows

What a sight for sore eyes (er... feet?)! We relaxed near the Tambu lounge for a while.. sipping on cocktails and resting my foot. I do like the renovations to the upstairs area.

Fabulous lights and bamboo.

Yes! My mother and I LOVE these little cheddar cheese crackers. They were our go-to snack in Disneyland but we couldn't find them ANYWHERE throughout this trip. Finally, I came across them on our last day.


Despite my pains, I still wanted to see Hollywood Studios one more time. We hobbled over... slowly.
We had a drink at the Tune In Lounge. One of my absolute favorite places anywhere.

Poodle!

Wonderful kitsch.

I can never seem to get a good shot of these zebras.

Watching some classic tv.


Gotta love the Muppets!



No comments:

Post a Comment