Search This Blog

Loading...

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Hallo-weekend

Greetings from Denver!  We had a Fall-tastic time last weekend, some photos:
To celebrate the season, I picked up bottle of Apothic Dark, a red blend.  Like it's famous cousin, Apothic Red, the dark variety is on the sweet side but I love it despite my normal distaste for sweet wines.  The Hubby and I sipped this and snacked on fresh popcorn while we watched Rosemary's Baby.

The next day we drove out to a pumpkin patch in search of both pie pumpkins and good carving pumpkins.
The poodles just love pumpkins by the way!  Always trying to eat them!

Pumpkin Patch Poodles

Later that evening I made my first pumpkin pie of the season - complete with cats and bats!

And, of course, we did some carving while finishing off the red wine.  Hubby's pumpkin.

My pumpkin :)

2 comments:

  1. ooohh, haven't seen the Apothic Dark in my neck of the woods.Also you two have quite the pumpkin carving skills. the pumpkins and POODLES are always adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very impressive pumpkin carving...and looks like you two have really enjoyed autumn in Denver!

    ReplyDelete