Search This Blog

Loading...

Thursday, July 11, 2013

My Yarn-Tastic New Job

If you haven't heard me talk about my new job in Colorado yet... I am happy to formally announce that I am the new Assistant Editor of Interweave Crochet magazine.  After about one month of working at Interweave, I can tell you that I am in yarn heaven and loving every moment of it.  Unfortunately with the move and the job, I haven't had as much time to post things as I would like.  However, I get to blog for the magazine and wanted to share the link for my latest entry detailing my experience at the Estes Park Wool Market.

Also, here is a link to all of the blogs by all of the authors: http://www.crochetme.com/blogs/

The crochetme.com website has lots of great extras, patterns, and free resources available. 
I really am proud of what we do and am so happy to share this with you!

2 comments:

  1. I love your signature at the bottom of the article. :)
    I also love the bitty baby tan alpaca with the lashes. Please send him to Chicago to live with me please. aaaaaathankyou.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful job with Interweave Crochet magazine & great blog for Estes Park Wool Market!

    I like your signature, too!

    Also...enjoyed your Summer Spice Scarf entry!

    Thanks for the links!

    ReplyDelete