Search This Blog

Loading...

Monday, June 24, 2013

Happy Anniversary to the Enchanted Tiki Room and.... me!

Just a quick post today... Hubby and I have been so busy with Denver life and our new jobs that I haven't had much time to post anything.  Anyway...

Yesterday (June 23, 2013) marked the 50th Anniversary of the Enchanted Tiki Room in Disneyland!  There was a party held in celebration at our local tiki bar.
A photo taken during my Disneyland trip a few years ago

 Also of note, yesterday was the one year anniversary of our wedding!  My how the time flies...
one year ago... here's to 80 more!


2 comments:

  1. What a great photo of you & Brent!

    So many wonderful memories from your Wedding & you have already created some new memories in your new home in Denver!

    Interesting info about the 50th Anniversary of the Enchanted Tiki Room. Like to experience this fun place again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! I'm sorry I missed it - we just got into our new apartment. Step 1: Unpack. Step 2: Pack for visit to Denver. (Sooner than later, I hope!)

    ReplyDelete