Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Petfinder Foundation

I was delighted to be able to offer my wedding guests the option of donating to one of my favorite non-profit organizations, Petfinder.com Foundation. Both of our dogs were rescued, rehabilitated and put up for adoption with their help.
They recently posted a blog entry about donation options for wedding registries that features our story! Check it out if you would like. Please feel free to read about where the money goes and consider Petfinder Foundation for your next donation! PetFinder Foundation Unique Wedding Registries
In other news, I have been tidying up the place in anticipation for my sister's arrival tomorrow! We have lots of fun plans for the weekend including sleeping in, making breakfast and watching Saturday morning cartoons :) Hopefully I'll be putting up more honeymoon photos next week. What will you be up to this weekend?

1 comment:

  1. It was very nice and thoughtful of you and Brent to include Petfinder.com Foundation as part of your registry.

    Your dogs Pierre and CB have certainly found a loving home!

    ReplyDelete