Search This Blog

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Easy Like Sunday Mornin'

I hope everyone is having a relaxing Sunday! Here is how I started out my morning:
A bit of French pressed coffee in a very special teacup and saucer enjoyed with my breakfast of choice; honey graham crackers. It was a sunny morning here in Cincinnati so I sipped and munched away in our solarium.

Here is a better shot of the teacup and saucer; they were an extra thoughful gift from my sweet sister:) It brightens my day whenever I use this set. The French press and cow creamer above were wedding and shower gifts from one of my wonderful friends.

The weekend has been busy but wonderful so far!  Friday was the opening of our favorite wine shop in their new location so we stopped in for a tasting and a toasting.  Saturday was spent enjoying the lovely weather and then some fun exploring in a new part of town (more on that later!).  Today is grooming for the pups and some last minute vacation shopping for the fiance.  What have you been up to this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment