Search This Blog

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Some Good Reads

I’ve been quite busy this week with work, the dogs, wedding what-nots and getting ready for a long weekend in Chicago. I’ll be heading out on Friday morning and getting back Sunday evening. I’m very much looking forward to spending some time with my sister, her amazing boyfriend and my wonderful friend Stacey. Also, I always enjoy leisurely sipping my morning coffee while catching up with family and friends during trips... it's all about life's little daily delights!

For this week’s post I have gathered a few fun links for your perusal so sit back, relax, and enjoy perusing through these links!



Muppet Traffic Safety Show
During one of my daily Jim Henson breaks I stumbled across this article about a little attraction that, up until now, I thought was something I had conjured up in my childhood imagination. All I can remember was being at a car show with my family and going on an actual ride-through with animatronic muppets. The only specific detail I can recall is the penguin orchestra. Does anyone else remember this? I would love to hear about your memories! Also, if you don’t already know about Jim Henson’s Red Book, you need to add this to your favorites list right away! Jim Henson's Red Book



Photos: Spring
Joanna posted these inspirational spring fashion photos and they certainly got me in the mood for some light and flowy outfits!




Your Morning at Animal Kingdom... at Home!
The guys over at Disney Hipster’s Blog always have something fascinating to share and this is certainly one of my favorites. They have made a playlist of background music for Animal Kingdom that takes you through the park as if you were touring there for the day. Good thing I’m not the only one who loves listening to the Parks and Resort background loops… it’s the perfect unobtrusive music to go about your daily activities.
They also did a Playlist for EPCOTlast month.



How to Identify Bakelite
Here are some great resources about vintage Bakelite and other plastics from Va-Voom Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment