Search This Blog

Sunday, January 15, 2012

New Winter Boot(ies)!




I’m so in love with my new shoes that I just had to share them! When wearing these I feel as if I am on my way to a Ski Chalet in Switzerland where I will do nothing but drink rich hot cocoa and sit by the fire! I bought these almond colored faux fur booties last week with my sister during a trip to Macy’s and have been wearing them ever since. I used a gift certificate AND they were on sale so I still have a good chunk of change left on the card (which I may end up using for perfume perhaps…)


You can tell they've already been loved... there are salt stains on the heel! Also... please ignore the mess behind me:)

They are so very comfortable and warm and have already taken me to a party, brunch, a bridal shower, the market, after-dinner drinks, shopping, and even work! They seem to look nice with pants but are especially handsome paired with tights and a skirt. My only complaint was that after a fair amount of walking on the hard cement, I could feel the impact on the medial ball of my right foot. A cheap pair of Dr. Scholl’s inserts did the trick. They also run significantly small so take that into consideration. I went up a whole size but I do prefer winter shoes to be extra roomy so you can comfortably fit your foot along with thick socks, stockings, inserts, etc.


With the wedding fast approaching, I am trying to save money as much as possible but thanks to a few holiday gift cards I was able to indulge in this little winter treat!

3 comments:

  1. Great choice! I really like your new boots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!!! I can't wait for winter to come back to the Gold Coast. Although today is extremely rainy and windy. Our summer has been pretty crap this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhahhh, how lovely!

    ReplyDelete