Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Goals for the New Year

Hello everyone! Well it was my first day back at work from a fantastic holiday. Though it was difficult to wake myself up and walk into the cold this morning, I surprisingly had a great day. The New Year has found me to be very inspired and excited about life. When I sat down to decide on my resolutions I found it hard to narrow down or pinpoint what exactly I wanted to improve. I realized that what I really desire for this year is to continue to pursue artistic and innovative things. This includes creating new things myself as well as seeking out new inspirations from others.

Since this “resolution” is difficult to quantify, I thought I would try to achieve my goals through the magic of the blogging world. Starting today, I want to attempt to do 4 posts a week! Whew… we’ll see how long that will last…
To keep me on track, I wanted to try some set themes for certain days. After looking through my blog entries I can easily see that I mostly like to write about knitting, baking, inspiration, and my adventures with friends and family. So here’s the tentative schedule:

Mondays – Inspiration: something fun to get the mind whirling and the week started off right! The subject could be anything from fashion, travel, beauty, technology and everything in between.

Wednesdays – Knitting: projects that I’ve completed, new patterns to try, and perhaps some of my own patterns!

Friday – Cooking/Baking: new recipes to try for the weekend or yummy places to eat… basically anything that has to do with food or drink.

Sunday – Lifestyle: So I can’t keep up with Facebook… sorry! You can read my blog on Sunday’s to catch up with what I’ve been up to.

Of course, I will surely add in some miscellaneous extra posts here and there!

Sometimes I just feel like I am writing for myself on the blog which is fine because I enjoy it very much. However, it meant so much to me when I saw friends and family over the holiday and they told me that they enjoy reading this little blog. Getting comments and hearing feedback is wonderful… I hope you enjoy reading my posts even half as much as I enjoy writing them!

Cheers to a New Year!







3 comments:

  1. I enjoy reading your blog, and your post always put me in a good mood. Like your goals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also enjoy reading your blog. It's a good way for me to get to know you, and so far I think you're a pretty creative and talented young lady.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, I love the pictures you've selected for this segment!

    ReplyDelete