Search This Blog

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Tidings of Comfort and Joy

Hopefully everyone is enjoying the holiday season as much as I have been! Due to computer issues I haven’t been able to post very much but hopefully that will be resolved shortly.

This year I am lucky enough to enjoy TWO Christmas trees!

This lovely white tree was left behind by my sister upon her move to Chicago. You can’t really tell in the picture but the lights include blue and pink and match the vintage ornaments from my recent antiques trip! I love the way this tree looks in our living room.







And this classic Douglas Fir was cut down by my very own fiancé on a trip out to a tree nursery that had hot chocolate, wreaths, and even goats! Our good friends, Jordan and Amber of Shiny and the Spoon went out with us and got a lovely tree and wreath of their own. A stop at the Dilly Deli for lunch on our way home completed the trip and to our delight they had Great Lakes Christmas Ale on tap!







And this gorgeous wreath was MADE for us by my soon-to-be mother-in-law who is so thoughtful and amazing! There are even little Stockings for the doggies.




We are also excited for Little C.B. to experience his first Christmas with us! He is such a good boy and has been doing wonderfully adjusting to his new home. After a bit of training he has learned how to walk on a leash. I truly enjoy taking long walks with Pierre and C.B., they both seem to really enjoy it as well!

The holidays are fast approaching! Enjoy this magical time of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment