Search This Blog

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Shiny and the Spoon CD Release Show

Last week was the CD release show for Shiny and the Spoon at the Southgate house. What a wonderful turn out there was - they filled the ballroom!!

If you're not familiar with this duo, you absolutely need to check out their music. These two are phenomenal and the songs are so much fun.


There was a wonderful line up of artists playing at the show:

Lisa Walker from Wussy sounded fantastic!

The Hiders put on a wonderful show


The Rubber Knife Gang knocked my socks off as always and they are on their way to a European tour!


Sadly I wasn't able to get as many photos as I wanted. I was working the merchandise booth and there were so many great bands and CDs that people were buying it all up! They kept me busy but it was such a blast.

Shiny and the Spoon making sweet music:




Here I am at the end of the night with the impressive cash box. I was a little tired... it was way past my bed time.
I hope everyone had a nice weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment