Search This Blog

Friday, August 12, 2011

Laundry Day is a Very Dangerous Day...

Just a quick entry today... It's Friday! I hope everyone had a nice week and is getting ready for a lovely relaxing weekend. The weather in Cincinnati has been perfect for the last few days and I have been loving it!

Well just for fun I thought I'd share some pictures from laundry day last week... Pierre apparently enjoys a basket full of warm clean clothing just as much as us humans:


hehe.... that grin on his face is just hilarious!

Well this weekend should be packed with fun hopefully! Tonight we are having a quiet evening in and tomorrow we are working the merchandise booth for Shiny and the Spoon's CD release party. If you haven't checked out this duo's music yet, you need to - they never cease to amaze!

I also wanted to squeeze in a bit of shopping before Monday rolls around... I've had my eye on these 2 two-tired tables (say that three times fast!) at the store:


Well, enjoy your weekends everyone!

2 comments:

  1. turn the page, wash your hands. Turn the page, wash your hands.

    ReplyDelete