Search This Blog

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Metamora

Whew, it's been busy! I started a new job about one month ago and I just LOVE it! Besides that, I have had almost three full weeks of visitors (more posts on that later). It's been a blast but now things are finally winding down again.

Today I got to have a lovely girls outing with my sister and Beth. We enjoyed a delicious brunch at Melt and were on our way to Metamora, Indiana, an antique village.

The town is just adorable and reminded me of an old western village. There was a canal that runs right through the middle.

The lovely Miss Beth and myself, beating the heat in the shade.


We took a much deserved brake and found a darling little ice cream parlor/fudge shop and I couldn't resist my favorite treat... Rootbeer Float! Yummm

Kelly perusing through the old books.

And pretty horses!

The town was really fun and I did see a few fun items but really I was just browsing. I couldn't help thinking how sweet this village would be during Christmas!

What are you doing to beat the heat and enjoy the summertime? I have really been enjoying tropical prints and want to have another Tiki Party!!

No comments:

Post a Comment