Search This Blog

Sunday, December 12, 2010

It's Beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

I can't hetp it, I'm just a sucker for all things christmas so when it finally comes time to trim the tree, it still makes me feel all warm and fuzzy!


Growing up, we always had a fake tree which was great b/c we could set it up way before christmas and enjoy for even longer. My fiance, however, has insisted on a real tree. Last year we went out to a cute little tree farm and he cut it down and everything! This year we just got this fir from a nursery.
After a delicious dinner, Kelly, Nic, Brent, and I put all the trimmings on the tree!

Pierre was sleepy, but clearly in the hoilday spirit.






Brent is finding just the right spot.




Voila! It is so lovely! Now we just need to put more presents underneath.





1 comment:

  1. It's beautiful! Looks like you all had a grand time trimming it!

    ReplyDelete