Search This Blog

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Art Space

I have been LOVING my fashion illustration class and when I came home to this little mini studio set up by my fiance, I was overjoyed!

Nothing huge, an art table and and little space to keep my things but it was so thoughtful and just perfect. I love that it is facing the solarium and looking directly outside.

Here are some of my books that I turn to for ideas and inspiration.


Jacket sets from the 1940s




A few of my in-class sketches. My drawing has improved exponentially so far! Every time the teacher shows me what to work on you can see a visible jump in skill on my sketch book! He is such a wonderful instructor and can really key in on what your drawings are lacking.

Where do you go or what do you look at for inspirations??



No comments:

Post a Comment